This policy explains how we collect, use, share and protect the personal information that we collect through the pumpspotting mobile app.
This app collects the following information:
- Personal information and content that you choose to provide.
- Technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your account and provide the pumpspotting service.
- To facilitate connections between users of the pumpspotting service.
- To provide you information about products and services that you request to receive or that you may be interested in.
- To help us improve the application, understand its users and their preferences, and to market our products and services.
- To our contractors who provide supporting services for the application so that they can access information needed for such services, but only on terms consistent with this policy.
- To protect our business interests or the rights of others, when required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
When you post content, share information, or communicate with others using our services, you are choosing to share that content and information with all other pumpspotting members. Please be careful of the information that you choose to share publicly on the service, as we do not have any control over what other pumpspotting members do with the information that you share publicly through our service. Other members may, for example, download or reshare that information with others on or off our service.