Traditional Medicinals Diaper Bag Giveaway - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT NCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. (READ MORE ABOUT NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Traditional Medicinals Diaper Bag Giveaway (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on May 3, 2019 at 8:00 am PST and ends on Monday, September 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST (the \"Promotion Period\"). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Traditional Medicinals ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive items not limited to the following:
Traditional Medicinals - 2 boxes of Mother’s Milk Tea
Traditional Medicinals - 2 boxes of Lemon Chews
Traditional Medicinals - 2 boxes of Mother’s Milk Chocolate Bars
Traditional Medicinals – Herb Nerd cotton bib
Fawn Design – Blush Diaper Bag
Milk Snob - Multifunctional Car Seat Nursing Cover
Dairy Fairy – Coco Sleep Nursing Bra (winner to be contacted for size)
The Little Milk Bar – Milk Drunk Onesie (Grey in size 3-6M)
Baby Bumco – Baby Bum Brush
La Vie – Warming Lactation Massage Pads
Wash. It. Later – Soak and Save Bags (1 pack)
Dr. Bronner Organic Magic Balm (1 2oz jar)
Zutano newborn booties
Boon NURSH Reusable Silicone Pouch Bottle
Ryan and Rose Cutie Teether (grey)
Boba Baby Wrap Carrier
(approximate retail value or "ARV": $500)
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period at a select Pumpspotting Breast Express tour stop by completing and submitting an official registration on the bus. One entry per person, per tour stop. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about five days after the Promotion Period. Winner will be selected through a third-party “Random Name Picker” whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\") within two (2) days of notification of selection. If the potential prize winner does not sign and return the Prize Claim Documents, that potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected according to the winner selection provision above No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes entrant agrees that for entrant and entrant’s heirs, executors and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize; and (b) to indemnify the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Release Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law.
8. PRIVACY: In providing your email address you are agreeing to receive future communications from Traditional Medicinals. Your information will not be shared with any other entities other than for the purposes of randomly selecting a giveaway winner. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive materials from Sponsor, please follow the procedures indicated on the received email to unsubscribe.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually , without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in the County of Sonoma, California; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning these official rules, or rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINSTRATOR: Traditional Medicinals, 4515 Ross Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472